Sunday, December 5, 2010

Video Project

This project is about filming three short videos. One is White, anther one is Grey, and the other one is Black. They all have to be about the same topic, which is happiness and fun. Enjoy watcing:


This video is trying to show how a person could become happy by a very simple thing. I tried to show  what a flower can do to someone very sad. This video was taken outdoors, and using a white sheet for the background.

Here I want to be happy in every day of my life. I believe that I have the power to chose to be happy or to be sad. This video was taken outdoors, and using the grey HSBC wall as a background.

Everywhere you go you find funny things, so have fun and enjoy your life. This video was taken outdoors, and using a black sheet for the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment