Saturday, December 4, 2010

Composition Project

These are some compositions that are divided into sectors. Some sectors are light and the others are dark. Or, the composition shows a grey scale.

This one is divided into eight sectors. It starts with the darkest photo to the most light. It shows some smily toys.

In this composition, I tried to show the steps of becoming happy and laughing. I also want to say that if you are sad, everything around you will be dark. But when you become happy, everything becomes light.

Here are some happy toys. I borrow these toys from my friend Obaida who loves to gather theses little toys.

This composition shows different styles of smiling. They both are my friends. I used a spot light facing the camera in the first photo, so it shows a black background. The second photo I used a blue background, so it shows a grey one after converting the photo to black and white. The last photo I did not use any background, just the white wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment