Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Photography Project

These are some photographs, which are taken of my nephew, friends, kids in AUD, and some other kids on Jumeira beach.

Here is my nephew, and a DVD box of Mr. Bean movies. I thought it will be interesting to ask my nephew to copy Mr. Bean face and tak a photo of them.

This photo was taken on the Jumiera beach. These kids were playing together, so I took some photos of them and this one was the best because it showed the all the three kids and everyone was doing something defferent from the other.

These two kids were playing with thier toys while I was walking around AUD looking for something interesting to photograph.

Here is Obaida, one of my friends. This photo was taken indoors. I used a blue background and a spot light from the side.

This is Abdulla, one of my friends, too. The photo was also indoors and using the same spot light.

No comments:

Post a Comment